I am a very imaginative person and I like to design atmospheres, imagine scenes, demonstrate emotions and, of course, tell stories. This is why I became a storyboard artist.
Furthermore, one of my strengths is teamwork, as I have the ability to understand the vision of others and to meet their expectations.
Anecdote: When I was a student and a professor proposed a project, I would go and ask him about it, then go home. In just a few hours, I could give him my finished work with a 100% grade, every time.
Below are some of my abilities that I feel would be a great asset to the position:
- Quick and accurate sketching.
- Ability to work on different styles.
- Creating renderings from different perspectives.
- Care taken to accurately portray character expression.
- Extensive experience in animation and video editing.
- Ease in understanding the needs and vision of others.
My experiences and accomplishments as an illustrator demonstrate my ability to work with others through the creative production process, while meeting the challenges that come my way. In addition, all of my former co-workers have mentioned that they enjoyed our professional collaboration: teamwork is one of my strengths.
Animated storyboard made as a final project for the intensive storyboarding course at the NAD School:
- Work whit Model Pack
- Size relation
- Key frames
- Difference between 2D and 3D storyboards
- From thumbnails to clean panels
First storyboard project, made with the Toonboom Storyboard Pro software.
Since then, I have taken several storyboarding and animation courses such as:
- Toon Boom Storyboard Pro Essential Training, by: Mark Simon
- Advanced Storyboard Pro, by: Mark Simon
- Animation Foundations: Drawing Cartoon Characters, by: Dermot O’ Connor
- Storyboarding in 3D with Storyboard Pro, by: Mark Simon
- Learning Graphic Novel Storyboarding, by: Ben Bishop
Storyboardart.org Visual Story Boot Camp
- Storyboarding for TV Animation with Tim Hodge
- The Art of the Storyboard with Lyndon Ruddy
- Character Design with Aaron Blaise
- Fundamentals of Animation Course with Aaron Blaise
- Animation “Scene Approach” Course with Aaron Blaise
- Acting for Animation Course with Aaron Blaise
- STORY! For Live Action & Animation with Chuck Williams
Storyboard for advertising concept
Full color storyboard for the video advertising concept of "The Christmas Door". The idea was to reflect the magic of Christmas.
Video production by Steve Verrier.